Chef Emeril Lagasse Highlights Summer Flavors with New Dinner Menu
Menu features best local and regional products
ORLANDO (June 18, 2014) – The summer season is here, bringing a new bounty of fresh, local and regional products from the Gulf of Mexico and Florida’s farms. With these ingredients in mind, chef Emeril Lagasse has kicked-up the dinner menu at Emeril’s Orlando with several new dishes.
The “New New Orleans” restaurant now offers a new small plates “Snacks” category, including delicious dishes such as Fresh Gulf Fish Ceviche with cilantro and lime chilis ($6); Yellowfin Tuna Lettuce Wraps with wakame salad, avocado, jalapeno, and ponzu sauce ($7); Fresh House Made Guacamole with spiced tortilla chips ($5); and a Shrimp Mojito Taco with mojo, cilantro, and salsa verde ($5).
Other highlights from the new dinner menu include:
· Wood Oven Roasted Artichoke with lemon aioli ($8)
· Crispy Fried Oysters with Rockefeller sauce, brie fondue, and bacon ($12)
· Curried Vegetable Pizza with Farmer’s cheese, cilantro pesto, and curry oil ($9)
· Apple Cider Glazed Pork ‘Ham’ Chop with mascarpone grits, Southern cooked collard greens ($25)
· Duck Confit and Bucatini Pasta with fresh peas, tomato, mushroom, and duck butter ($27)
· Roasted Florida Grouper in a Brazilian fish stew, mussels, calamari, tomato, coconut milk, and scallion rice pilaf ($28)
· Mussels and Frites with white wine, tomato, sausage, hand cut fries and aioli ($22)
To view the menus and make a reservation, please visit http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-orlando.
About Emeril’s Orlando
Renowned chef Emeril Lagasse opened Emeril’s at Universal Orlando Resort’s CityWalk in 1999, his first restaurant in Orlando. Based on his first and most famous restaurant in New Orleans, Emeril’s Orlando brought the chef’s famed “New New Orleans”-style cuisine to South Florida.Emeril’s Orlando is open for lunch daily 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m. and dinner Sunday–Thursday from 5–10 p.m. and Friday–Saturday from 5–10:30 p.m. Happy hours with food and drink specials run daily from 5–8 p.m. at the bar. The restaurant offers free valet parking during lunch (up to 2 hours); free self-parking for Florida residents at the Universal Studios garage after 6 p.m.; and discounted self-parking for $5 after 6 p.m. For reservations, call 407-224-2424 or visit online at .
Emeril’s Orlando homepage: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-orlando
Twitter: @EmerilsOrlando http://www.twitter.com/EmerilsOrlando
Instagram: @EmerilsOrlando http://www.instagram.com/EmerilsOrlando